Many folks just do not know what to give an outdoorsman for Christmas. Here are my top-ten gift ideas.
10. Robert Montgomery’s book, “Why we fish” is an excellent read.
9. Speaking of books, I just received a copy of “Passion of the Wild” by Michael Giles. Sweet!
8. Every angler needs Real Magic. It reduces line memory and increases casting distance.
7. Road Runners fit in a stocking very nicely. Can you have too many Road Runners? No.
6. ESP Rods are a great buy. You cannot build a better spinning rod than this. The V.A.T. handle is just icing on the cake. $69.99
5. The new B’nM Double Touch, Duck Commander Jigging Pole is wonderful for fishing deep brush piles. $59.99
4. The Gun Protect protection kit is a wonderful gift for the hunter in your family. $29.99
3. B’n’M’s new, Buck’s Ultra-Light Reel is perfect for jigging and spider rigging. $17.99
2. You do not have to spend $2,500 for a depth sounder to get big screen performance. Check out the Humminbird 899CI for less than $1,000.
1. Who would not like to wake up Christmas morning to a G3 Boat? The new Eagle Talon 17 PFX fits species from bass, crappie, to walleye. Of course, the new Bay 20 DLX G3 would expand your fishing to reds, snook, and tarpon.
Christmas is looking better already!