Are you looking for that perfect gift for the angler in your life? Here are a few gift ideas that will bring a smile to your fishing friends Christmas morning.
- ESP Rods– These are high performance ultra-light rods, not the typical buggy-whips you find in department stores. They feature a patented handle called “Vibration Amplification System™”. Everyone that has tried these rods loves them.
- Tim Huffman has a super series of books and videos about Crappie fishing at www.monstercrappie.com
- Staying warm in freezing conditions is easy when you start with a great base. Check out the Under-Armor®, 3.0 Base-Layer.
- Seven-time Crappie Champs, Capps and Coleman have a signature, B’nM Pole. It features a sensitive tip action to detect, light bites.
- The Humminbird 1197c SI Side Imaging Sonar-GPS Combo features a massive 10.4″ display. The performance is truly amazing.
- Real Magic line treatment is a great gift. It reduces icing on line and increases casting distance.
- Navionics’ Smart Chip for your GPS-Sonar combos are feature packed with satellite views, 3D views and so much more.
- There is a new reel lubricant called Pur-Tungsten. It is super slick with a drag co-efficient of 0.03. That is like zero friction dude!
- This Reaction Strike Revolution Shad Lure looks as good on a cracker, as it does in the water. There are sizes for Crappie to Cobia too.
Speaking of crackers, I think I will put some Vienna sausages in my brother’s stocking. That will be a funny surprise for Ron.